FirstBIKE is the perfect training bike for kids aged 2-5 years and the first choice for parents worldwide. It supports the development of static and dynamic balance and provides a stress free method of learning to ride a bike.
This multi-award winning balance bike was designed to be the safest on the market with a range of important safety features including a rear drum SafetyStop brake that ensures very gentle and gradual braking; a Steering Limiter which helps to control the bike and prevent falls; a non slip horse saddle shaped seat from which a child does not slide off when riding downhill (adjustable without tools in seconds), no sharp edges or protruding screws to protect little fingers, and sealed bearings requiring no maintenance.
FirstBIKE’s unique, injection-molded composite frame made of 30% glass fibre is extremely lightweight (3.9 kg with a brake), very strong yet flexible and all weather proof. It does not rust, splinter or crack like aluminium or wooden bikes. This is why it comes with a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and fork and 5 years on all other parts. As FirstBIKE grows with your child it is the only balance bike they will need!
- Perfect training bike for children between 2 and 5 years old
- High-strength yet flexible, and durable frame (30% Glass fibre reinforced nylon composite)
- Child-friendly, rear drum SafetyStopbrake
- Minimum seat height of 30.5 cm (with LowKit)
- “Horse saddle” seat prevents children from slipping off
- Seat adjustable anywhere and anytime without tools
- Handlebar does not fully rotate and helps keep direction (Steering Limiter)
- No sharp edges, parts, or extruding screws
- Inflated Schwalbe tyres of superior quality
Please email Tracey Nell for more information and to order your kid’s FirstBIKE now.